- Rookie of the year and second in points championship, New Smyrna Speedway
- Development driver for Richard Childress
- Spent summer testing pavement and dirt Late Models
- Competed in select Legend dirt modifieds for Ray Evernham; best finish: 4th
- Tested Dirt Late Models for RCR
- Champion and Rookie of the Year int he Allison Legacy Series at Thunderhill Raceway in Texas, driving for Bob McCall Company; 5 wins and 10 Top 5 Finishes
- Competed in select Allison Legacy Series races
- Driver in the Lyn St, James Driver Academy
- Competed in a limited number of Quarter Midget races in Lt. 160 and World Formula, several wins, Track Record World Formula, San Antonio, TX
- Competed in the Bandolero Series at Texas Motor Speedway. 5 Top 5 Finishes
- In Duke University talent search for gifted students
- Competed in a limited number of Quater Midget races in Lt. 160 and World Formula; 4 wins
- Bandolero Series best finish; 2nd
- Champion Quarter Midgets Lt. 160 class San Antonio, TX
- Champion Quarter Midgets Sr. Honda Class San Antonio, TX
- 2nd in Championship Sr. Honda Quarter Midgets, San Antonio and Austin, TX
- 3rd in Championship Lt. 160 Quarter Midgets, San Antonio and Austin, TX
- Champion Jr. Novic Quarter Midgets, San Antonio, TX
- 6th Place in Champoionship in Jr. Honda, San Antonio, TX
THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF
Kate Dallenbach comes from a strong racing heritage, and to say it’s in her blood would be an understatement. Grandfather Wally Dallenbach Sr. was a successful Indy Car driver and one of the most respected Chief Stewards in history.
Her Dad Wally, a successful NASCAR driver, 4 time winner of the 24 Hours of Daytona, 2 time Trans Am Champion and winner of the Pikes Peak Hill climb. Her Mom Robin also a successful race driver in her own right. Racing in Dirt and asphalt late models and also competed in two NASCAR Cup races at the age of 18.
2015 Kate will be racing for Richard Childress Racing as a development driver. Kate will be competing in the Team Dillon dirt late model at Boyd speedway in Chattanooga TN in selected events. Kate will also be racing for Faulk racing in the Whelen Late model series in the #25 She Outdoor/Bass Pro car.